I would like to increase the visibility of our organization and seize the opportunity to partner with potential agencies, organizations, businesses and individuals who could help us achieve our vision, mission and objectives:
Our Vision is to harness the knowledge, skills, experiences and expertise of Africans in the Diaspora and non-African well-wishers who are interested in the development and enhancement of the current and subsequent generation of the African Diaspora people.
Our mission is to create an environment conducive to member’s participation in the formulation, implementation, assessment, and evaluation of policies and strategies aimed at achieving the following objectives of people of African Descent in North Carolina and Abroad:
1. Advocacy for propositions fostering cultural and racial harmony between people of various backgrounds i.e. Africans, African Americans and all other communities in the USA and the African Diaspora (Globally).
2. Create awareness on the economic, educational, socio-cultural and political factors amongst the diaspora and as they prevail in Africa.
3. Advocacy and support of African interests, implementation of result-oriented interventions that enhance optimal contribution by African immigrants.
4. Educate, inspire and empower individuals and organizations of any cultural background about African cultures, traditions and values.
5. Establish philanthropy with the purpose of enhancing and fostering wellbeing and enhancement of entrepreneurship for Africans in the Diaspora.
6. Enhance Better relationship between African countries and USA and capacity building in leveraging human and social capital.