Achu Blessing Ebere
A result driven professional leveraging on over 7 years of professional experience and domain expertise in Sales and Marketing, business development and brand communication to improve and implement top notch corporate strategies across various functions in the framework of a world class organization.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS WITH DATES
WISCAR Mentoring Programme, Lagos Nigeria – 2012
o Certificate of Completion
Strategist Business school Lekki Lagos, Nigeria – 2011
o CSSM Strategic Management
University of Nigeria Nsukka Nigeria – 2005
o B.ED Community Development/Adult Education
Federal College of Education Katsina, Katsina state – 2000
o N.C.E: Home Economics (Double Major)
• Full Member Institute of Strategic Management of Nigeria 2013
• Member Nigerian Institute of Management Consultants 2009
• Member Nigeria Institute of Management 2006
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY / WORK EXPERIENCES
VDT Communications Limited Lagos, Nigeria — April 2013 – Present
Position: Assistant Manager Business Development
Development of existing key strategic accounts and formulating account growth plans; also responsible for new business development opportunities
• Develop relationships with clients and provide a high standard of customer service and support
• Develop effective relationships with internal departments to meet client needs
• Respond to requests for sales proposals, providing information to clients in a timely manner
• Complete and provide sales reports as required
• Provide performance and forecast information to inform and direct sales strategy
• Achieve budgets, targets, activity levels, as agreed with Sales Director
• Review sales quotations as required to ensure sales opportunities are maximized and we are cross-selling additional services where the opportunity arises
• Understand external business environment, including key competitors, developments in technology, economic/political/social drivers
VDT Communications Limited Lagos, Nigeria — January 2011 – March 2013
Position: Senior Business Development Executive
• Development of new revenue opportunities via existing large accounts, successfully interacted with senior managers and procurement analysts in accounts managed.
• Grew total managed account portfolio from seven to thirty companies while moving the revenue stream 80% upwards.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts and develop new accounts.
• Developing and executing initiatives to increase market share in the managed accounts by offering customized solutions that meet their business needs.
• Thoroughly document all activities performed on behalf of the customer in appropriate paper and electronic mechanism
• Develops annual sales/business development plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
• Leverage on my industry-specific knowledge to develop strategic business development plans and B2B sales strategies.
Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
• Provide strategic insight of market conditions, pricing and current competition to the design team when responding to RFQs.
• Conduct client presentations and negotiations
• Provide quotes on major projects and manage new account transitions to customers and develop strong long-lasting relationships with them.
• Present to customers technical information on solutions offered
• Manage client contracts and support post launch contractual agreements.
Soft Solutions Limited Lagos, Nigeria — June 2010 – December 2010
Position: Senior Sales Executive
o Identified and developed new business opportunities, negotiating terms of sales and service level agreements with prospective customers.
o Ensured that prospects are aware of how all the solutions offered by SSL best fit their current and future needs.
o Handled all brokerage between foreign partners and customers in negotiating, support service level agreement terms.
o Coordinated Sales strategies, prepared quotations, proposals, weekly update reports on Sales forecast and pipelines; and preparing sales invoices.
o Products under portfolio include:
o Enterprise /Infrastructure and Security Management Solution, McAfee Antivirus Products, Bandwidth Management Solutions, Citrix- Application Delivery & Virtualization Solutions, Helpdesk Solutions (BMC) HR and Accounting, Cisco, and Checkpoint Firewall solution
AGL Consulting Limited (Sage Accounting Platinum Partner) Lagos, Nigeria — June 2007 – May 2010
Position: Business Development Executive
o Follow-up on New accounts by ensuring that expectations are met on the products. Coordinated and participated in Technical Presentations directed at generating new sales leads for the company.
o Drove revenue by over 80% within the period of employment
o Handled Office Managerial functions and ensured day-to-day running of the office.
o Handled performance evaluation for unit’s staff and all external correspondence to the company.
o Products under portfolio include: Sage range of products (X3, Accapac, Evolution, Payroll, Personnel)
National Youth Service Corp, Eket Akwa Ibom, Nigeria – 2006 – 2007
Adaxxone Consulting Limited
Position: Customer service Office
TRAININGS / INDUSTRIAL COURSES ATTENDED
• Key Account and Client Management Lagos, Nigeria April 2013
• Interpersonal Effectiveness Training Lagos, Nigeria June 2011
• Strategies for finding & winning new business Lagos, Nigeria May 2011
• Personal Effectiveness Training Lagos, Nigeria February 2011
• Maximizing Staff Performance in Diverse Contexts Lagos, Nigeria – 2010
• Financial Planning, Analysis and Usage Lagos, Nigeria – 2009
• Superior Marketing Strategy Today Lagos, Nigeria-2009
• Power Presentation for Selling Port Harcourt, Nigeria – 2008.
SOME SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Drove revenue by over 80% within the period of employment at AGL Consulting.
• Currently growing the market share by 80% at VDT Communications Limited
Set-up the company’s website with SEO features at VDT Communications
• Brand Management of Company Image that successfully boost sales at VDT Communications
• Introduced the use of Sage CRM for the Marketing department and Customer service Management Departments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Ability to Manage Public and Private Sectors Account
• Effective management of customer and partner relationships, using CRM application.
• Market Penetration i.e. Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (STP)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft, Sage Pastel CRM and Payroll Applications
• Industry Networking
SPECIAL SKILLS / COMPUTER SKILLS
• Leadership Skills
• People management skills
• Superior negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
• Client relationship and management skills
• Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills at Senior Levels internally and externally
• Self-directed and motivated
• Able to work with little management oversight
• Strong commercial business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
Surname Name: Achu
Other Names: Blessing, Ebere
Marital Status: Married
Current Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Present Address: 12/14 Adebajo Street Ishaga Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mobile Phone: 234 8037511669
Mr Lawal Adekunle,
MD/CEO AGL Consulting Limited.
Mr Ebong Udoh
MD/ CEO Addaxxone Consulting Limited.
Iyiola Olaoluwa Folayan
Head, Network Planning and Performance,
VDT Communications Limited,