SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
I’m a holder of Bachelor of Micro finance, with an experience of over 7yrs in Research, community, and administration work.
I can mobilize and facilitate participation of communities, Community Based Organizations, local institutions, identify, nurture and build the capacity of local partners and facilitate their participation in implementation of planned interventions and activities.
CAREER OBJECTIVE STATEMENT
To work with a result oriented organization under minimum supervision, inspired by team work, unity of command and guided by the common goal of achieving corporate objectives, stimulated by open interaction, communication, change and external focus coupled by room for personal growth and organisizations’ clients /targets groups.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2011- To date Acting Executive Director Support Transformation Effort Program (STEP-UG).
• Providing strategic direction to the Organization.
• Supervise staff and ensure good working environment.
• Oversee the overall development , monitoring, and evaluation of programs that lead to the achievement of the Organization’s mission,
• Contributing and providing high level technical inputs to the development of the Organization in the areas of operation.
2009-2010- Member of the University Council
• Participated in the planning of activities of the University
• Implemented planned activities under the guidance of Ministry of Education and sports.
• Plan, organize, coordinate and support appropriate trainings for vocational technical students at the right time.
• Assist to collect, establish, maintain and manage the data base of students activities in the University and preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
2007 – 2009 –Project Coordinator Investment in Development of Export Agriculture (IDEA) Programme
• Implementing and monitoring the project activities.
• Coordinating and promoting IDEA events.
• Tracking the projects’ progress, rendering office administrations, keeping records of projects expenditure.
EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING
2007-2012 Kyambogo University – Kampala, Uganda
2005-2006 Bukooli college – Bugiri, Uganda
• Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
2000-2003 King of Kings – Iganga, Uganda
• Uganda Certificate of Education
Passed in 1st grades and joined the national University, Kyambogo.
Pursued many on Job in-house Management courses in the fields of;
• Business management training
• Attraction, selection Interviewing, recruitment, Placement, induction, and review of performances of staff.
• Trainer of Trainers and supervisor course, Team leadership and management course.
• Time management, Planning and strategizing, and management.
• Health Safety Security and Environment management& 1ST Aid Training Etc
COMPUTER LITERACY AND LAGUAGE ABILITY
I have skills in Microsoft Office Applications, the Internet and E-mail,
I’m Fluent in English, Lusamia and elementary Kiswahili.
• Ability to achieve results and significant progress despite challenging situations.
• Willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment to achieve shared goals
• I possess persuasive abilities
• Keen interest on vocational Training
• I enjoy working outdoors.
Mrs. Osinya Nilley Doreen.
Board Chair person
Support Transformation Effort Program (STEP-UG),
P. O. Box 329 Mbale,
Mob, +256702954222, +2560782954224.
Mr. Machyo Leonard,
Abanamude Development Network.
P.O.BOX 39, Busia Uganda
I, the undersigned do certify that to the best of my knowledge and understanding that information contained herein correctly describes my qualifications and experience, is accurate and is verifiable.
Mr. Gando Fred