Co-Founder of the Association of Israelis in Australia (AIA)
AIA’s mission statement:
To embolden the Israeli community in Australia, to strengthen its ties with the State of Israel and to find pathways to better connect with the Jewish community
1. A federal organisation which is based and operates within Australia, with branches in each Australian state.
2. A democratic not-for-profit and transparent organisation.
3. A non political organisation, nor a lobbying body.
1. To strengthen, support and develop all sectors and features of the Israeli community of Australia.
2. To work collaboratively with the governments of Israel and Australia, and with the Jewish community or any other body, for the benefit of Israelis in Australia.
3. To encourage a positive and contributing Australian citizenship by Israelis in Australia.
4. To maintain a strong affiliation to the state of Israel and ties to it.
5. To be respectful of the Jewish faith and its values.